Wednesday 21 May 2014

Decisions

Making decision has never been easy but nothing's easy in this world anyway.Take jobs for instance.I've been with this company for years and I know everybody,I've even made friends and enemies.I can safely say this is my second home then out of nowhere there's that call about a job opening in another company in another province nogal.Pheew what does one do in this situation? The money's good but am I ready for a change.The job's totally different from what I'm currently doing but its something I've done before.

Now I sit down and think- do I leave the comfort of this second family and start afresh or do I embrace this new challenge and never look back.There are pros and cons in everything but the pros in this one far outweighs the cons.More money,stability,new experiences,travelling,learning new language-yes I have to and I'll be close to my honey bunny.There it is,that last one has made this decision so easy.After the interview things happened so fast that it wasnt untill my farewell party at work that it hit me: I'm leaving my family,friends and my daughter behind.I'm going to a strange land where I wont even hear what most people are saying.

I was a bit nervous but since I've never really been scared of anything I packed my bags and headed for Limpopo. 3months down the line I'm still struggling with the language but I'm happy.I shouldnt have worried really because of all the decisions I've made in my life,this one is still the best.I'm happy at work,I'm happy in love and my friendships are stronger.My heart is content

No comments:

Post a Comment